New Child Development Center Study Club provides in-center supervision for children attending virtual school
Thursday, August 20, 2020
COVID-19 has changed a lot for working parents, with many now managing work, child care, and school – all on their own.
Study Club, a new program being offered by the Bright Horizons Child Development Center, is one of the many ways WVU Medicine is responding. The program provides in-center supervision for children attending virtual school.
The program, for children ages five to 12, provides the following:
- Dedicated space for your child to attend their online classes
- Teacher oversight of your child's virtual learning experience
- Supplemental activities, including STEM, art, and movement
- Limited enrollment to support physical distancing
- Enhanced health and safety protocols in line wth CDC, state, and local recommendations
Space in the program is limited. View the flyer to learn more.