Bravo! rolls out week's worth of festivities for Friday's Employee Apprecation Day
Friday, March 3, 2023
In recognition of Employee Appreciation Day, which is Friday, March 3, WVU Hospitals employees can enjoy numerous opportunities throughout the week, including:
Bravo! Employee Appreciation Day Recognition Raffle
Show your appreciation for your co-workers! Visit the Bravo! website and submit a “Shout-Out” or “eCard” to be entered for your chance to win an iRobot Roomba 694! To access the website, log in with your WVU Medicine credentials and please keep in mind:
- Appreciation must be work-related, work appropriate, and genuine.
- Your submission must be set to public and contain at least 50 characters.
- Only one entry is counted per employee.
- Only recognition sent between Feb. 27 and March 3 will be entered in the drawing.
Employee Appreciation Day Food Trucks
Enjoy a delicious treat! Employees can visit J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital’s outdoor space near the loading docks to purchase food from local food trucks on Friday, March 3. Please note:
- Curbside Concoctions will offer breakfast selections from 7 – 10 a.m.
- Stray Cat Chimmi Shack and Rollie Pollie Egg Roll Factory will be taking orders from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Employee Appreciation Day Discounts
On Friday, March 3, employees can enjoy exclusive deals at the following locations:
- Friends Gift Shop – 35% off one item. Discount can be used one time per person. Show your WVU Medicine ID badge to redeem.
- Starbucks – “Grande-sized” Frappuccino in one of the following flavors for just $3.99:
- Pumpkin Spice, Strawberry Cheesecake, Turtle, Irish Cream Mocha, Thumbprint (All drinks can be ordered hot or cold)
- While supplies last.
- This discount is valid only at J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital location.
- Pharmacy – Employees can pick a free item with a purchase of at least one over-the-counter item* (one-time selection, while supplies last). Offer available at Mountaineer Pharmacy, Medical Center Pharmacy, and Discharge Pharmacy.
*OTC item must be equal to or greater than $5.
- RNI Neuro Café – 50% off “The Wright Stuff” Smoothie (regularly $5.25).
Employees of WVU Hospitals are encouraged to wear jeans on Friday, March 3.
REMINDER: Employees must follow other dress code guidelines per the Dress and Appearance Policy V.250S.
NOTE: WVU Medicine Dress and Appearance Policy should be followed. Attire must be appropriate, and outfits cannot interfere with daily responsibilities.
While Employee Appreciation Day arrives only once per year, employees are appreciated for the meaningful impact they make every day. Looking for other ways to share your praise? Submit a Bravo! nomination or deliver a printable card on our Bravo! website – any day of the year.
Below is a video of leadership from throughout WVU Hospitals thanking employees for their efforts.