Saturday's home football game will affect patient, visitor, employee parking on campus
Friday, November 9, 2018
On Saturday (Nov. 10), No. 7 WVU hosts Big 12 foe TCU at Milan Puskar Stadium. Kickoff is set for noon. The game is True Blue and Military Appreciation Day, presented by GoMart, with 60,000 Mountaineer blue shakers being handed out at stadium gates.
Home football games disrupt normal parking and driving patterns on the WVU Medicine and WVU Health Sciences Center campus for employees, patients, and visitors. Facilities impacted include J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital, WVU Medicine Children’s, WVU Cancer Institute, Jon Michael Moore Trauma Center and Emergency Department, Physician Office Center, and WVU Eye Institute.
This map illustrates the exits available to employees leaving WVU facilities on game days.
Some key information employees should be aware of:
- Your payroll representative should have game-day parking passes for those working on game day.
- All vehicles parked in the front lots (between J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital and Milan Puskar Stadium) need to be moved by Friday at midnight to the alternate locations.
- If a vehicle remains in the front lots, WVU Athletics will tow the vehicle to the parking lot next to the WVU Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute.
- The Research Park shuttles will run through Saturday until 9 p.m. for those not wanting to drive through the traffic and crowd.
- For those working Friday evening into Saturday morning, please park at Research Park. All other employees may park in Lot 80.
- Employees who are working at the Operations Support Center will have parking available in the lower lot.
- Family House and Child Development Center staff members are to follow the same protocols as previous years.
Employees with questions can contact the Security Department at 74444 or 74029.
Watch CONNECT for information about future games.