Registration now open for the 2018 Community Leadership Academy
Monday, February 12, 2018
The Community Leadership Academy (CLA) helps emerging and established leaders develop their leadership skills. The academy provides community leaders with a solid foundation in public organizational and financial management. Topics emphasize enhancing personal leadership skills and providing an understanding of current, complex issues affecting communities.
- Opening Speaker - Coach Nikki Izzo-Brown
- Tailgate Style Networking Reception
- Keynote Speaker - Devine Carama director of Believing In Forever Inc.
- Mobile Learning Tours Our crowd-pleasing Craft Beer Mobile Learning Tour, Culinary Mobile Learning Tour, and a brand new Culinary World Tour! Space is limited, so sign up now.
- Short Talks: Ignite Your Idea (Ignite Style)
- Breakout Sessions: Leadership, Good Governance, and Economic Strategy
- Pre-conference workshops:
- "Lighting the Way: A Strengths-Based Leadership Approach" by Kelli Jo McNemar, and "Making the Pitch" by Carrie White
Why register now?
- Early Registrants will receive an Early Bird discounted price of $195! On March 2, registration will go up to $245. Group Registrations of three or more receive an 15% discount on the admission price if you register on the same form.
- Exhibitor (includes registration and meals for one): $300.00
- Student/VISTA: $50.00
For more details about the 2018 Community Leadership Academy, please contact:
Community Leadership Academy Director, Kelly Nix, Ph.D, or call Kelly at 304-293-8680.